Monday 20 December 2010

Every gardener needs Gloves

In winter you can only work with a pair of warm gardening gloves. I have tried very many gloves and as they all get heavy use none really seem to last as they get damaged at the finger tips.

Lost gloves are a real pain. If I am tying up some beans or twisting a clematis round a pole the gloves get in the way and lost or dropped when pushing my Gardening trolley round the garden.

We lady Gardeners do need to keep our hands looking ok so I keep more than 1 pair of gloves and use good handcream. I like to use Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy Cream but any good one for hardworking hands would be fine.

Liz

1 comment:

  1. I try and wear gloves most days I am in the garden. Getting pairs with fairly good finger movement is most important to me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a coment as feedback is always a welcome chance to network.